Watch it here on Facebook or here on YouTube! Miss Eileen will show you how to make it during the show and also read a great story!
You will need these ingredients:
- Little Debbie Snow Ball Cakes
- Pound cake, cut in cubes
- Strawberries, sliced
- Small and large marshmallows
- Strawberry JELLO
- Cool Whip
- Clear sundae cup
- Mini chocolate chips
- Pink sugar
Here is how it is done:
- Place small amount of strawberry Jello in the bottom of clear sundae cup. Add a couple of small marshmallows to the Jello.
- Place in refrigerator to set. Once the Jello is set, place sliced strawberries on the side of the clear sundae cup.
- Add cubed pound cake along with spoonfuls of Cool Whip.
- Place Little Debbie Snowball Cake on top.
- Add two chocolate chips for the eyes.
- Cut a large marshmallow in half and dip in pink sprinkles for bunny ears.
- Place marshmallow ears on Little Debbie Cake with Cool Whip.